APPLICATION OF NUMBER
Assessment Component 1: Learner’s Portfolio (50%)
Assessment Component 2: Desktop Task (50%)
What Skills will you Develop?
Through studying Essential Skills you will improve your ability to:
- Build practical skills and knowledge in Application of Number to get started in the world of work;
- Acquire and use problem-solving strategies;
- Select and apply mathematical techniques and methods in everyday situations;
- Reason mathematically, make deductions and draw conclusions;
- Interpret and communicate mathematical information.
This qualification will allow you to improve your application of number skills; become better qualified and improve your employment and training opportunities.